WORK WITH US
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a talented Sales Representative to join our small team at Down To The Woods. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is possibly juggling family or studies as the role offers broad flexibility. It would make the perfect return to work role with the ability to fit your work day within school hours.
Down To The Woods is a small homewares business established in 2009. Our studio and showroom are based in Fitzroy North in a lovely little space. Most of our products are designed in-house, we have a passion for enjoyable beautiful wares.
The responsibilities of the desired candidate are as follows but not limited to:
• Be responsible for maintaining and building relationships and sales with existing stockists via phone, in-person and within our showroom
• Local stockist visits and interstate sales trips such as trade shows from time to time
• Have a desire and the ability to establish new stockists
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A proven sales track record with a customer service focus
• Have excellent time management
• An ability and desire to work autonomously
• Follow company procedures and work well as part of our small team
• A passion for product and independent retail, we want our stockists to get the best out of our goods
• An ability to use spreadsheets, create and interpret sales data
•The capacity to learn our straightforward online sales system
• Creation of sales plans and providing feedback on market activity and industry trends
This is a great opportunity to utilise your sales experience with a much loved brand
A Driver’s License is essential for the role.
If this sounds like the role you’ve been waiting for, please send your application with your resume and cover letter explaining why you are the perfect candidate for this role. email@example.com